• Control your lighting, power and heating from anywhere with your smart device or computer
• Set heating routines so you come back to a warm house in the winter
• Set lights to come on when you are away from the home to deter intruders
• Monitor energy from anywhere by using the LightwaveRF Energy Monitor – N61LL
• LightwaveRF app available from Apple, Android and Windows app stores (customer note: Windows app can only be used for monitoring, initial setup needs to be completed via iOS or Android app)
What makes this different from the previous version?
This new version of the LightwaveRF Wi-Fi Link is more compact in size and weight, allowing you to place the device more discreetly than before.
How does this Wi-Fi Link work?
The LightwaveRF Wi-Fi Link works by linking wirelessly to your pre-existing internet router. This allows you to control your LightwaveRF devices from your smart device through the dedicated app from wherever you have access to the internet.
How easy is it to install?
As there is no complex wiring, this device is easy to install. Simply plug the Wi-Fi Link in to your router with the included Ethernet cable and plug into the mains. Now you can set up the rest of your LightwaveRF devices to the Wi-Fi Link so you can control them from your smart device.