• Compatible with Amazon Echo, Google Home, and Apple HomeKit
• Expand your current Philips Hue lighting system with this light bulb
• Simple and quick installation, just plug in the light bulb and link it to the Hue Bridge (not included)
• 6.5W light bulb that can emit 250 lumens of light
• Manufactured with a GU10 light fitting connection
• Choose from 16 million different shades of colour and tones of white to create the perfect ambience
• Can be controlled via the Philips Hue app, after syncing it to the Hue Bridge
• Lasts up to 15,000 hours and has an A grade energy efficiency rating
What are some of the things I can do with this light bulb?
Expand your current Philips Hue lighting setup with this Hue light bulb. It is the same as the one supplied with the Philips Hue White and Colour Ambiance LED Smart Light Bulb Starter Kit – GU10 (Order Code: A15UF). With 16 million colours are on offer for you to choose from you can choose the right one to match certain situations, changing your mood, behaviour or alertness. This light bulb needs to be linked up to the Hue Bridge (not included) in order for it to be operated, and then it can be controlled remotely.
What is the running life of this light bulb?
Using LED technology in the light bulb gives it up to 15,000 hours of operation at an A grade energy efficiency. This helps you to save energy and means it lasts longer than a traditional incandescent light bulb.
How straightforward is the installation?
With a GU10 fitting, all you need to do is replace your existing light bulb with this one. Next, scan your Philips Hue app for this light bulb and add it to your current system. Once installed setting up the control requires the Hue Bridge (not included) and downloading the Hue App.