• Fully remote controllable double gang mains socket to replace your standard plug sockets
• Works as part of the LightwaveRF home automation range
• Compatible with Amazon Echo and Google Play
• Requires optional LightwaveRF WiFi Link to use the app
• 13 Amp rated allows you to plug in any mains device
• Control via your smart device or the web wherever you are in the world
What can this socket do?
The LightwaveRF double gang 13A mains sockets allow you to replace your standard double gang socket with LightwaveRF technology. You can control this from one of the handheld remotes from the range or even use your smartphone, tablet or computer to turn the socket on and off. This can prove invaluable for security purposes when you are out of the house to deter burglars. Add in the LightwaveRF Socket Locker and you can lock the socket to on or off, this can stop children turning their television back on if they’re in bed, leaving you in the knowledge they will get a good night’s sleep.
How easy is this to install?
If you have a working knowledge of household electrics you should be able to install the socket yourself. It is installed in the same way as a standard socket and will fit on to a 25mm or 35mm back box. If you are in any doubt, we recommend you consult a trained electrician, who will be able to wire this in.
Please note: To use the app with this product, you will require the optional LightwaveRF Wi-Fi Link A23RX.