Sony Playstation Repair Support
Welcome to our Sony Playstation support . If your looking for the Playstation support phone number it is 1-800-345-
Here you will find a useful Playstation repair guide and downloads to get your favourite Playstation console back up and running in no time.
Instead of making any repairs to your PlayStation perhaps get a new or used visit Amazon to find our more answers for your Playstation issues.
Recommended Playstation Repair Tools
To make your repair easier, we recommend purchasing high quality tools. Below are a selection of tools we use everyday and recommend
Downloads and System Files For Playstation
Here we have the latest Playstation System Update files. To upgrade your Playstation, follow the steps below. Reinstalling your PS4 system software will delete all of the data contained in your PS4 system storage; this process is often referred to as a “factory” or “hard” reset.
- Using a PC or Mac, create a folder on the USB named “PS4”. Inside that folder, create another folder named “UPDATE”.
- Download the update file (below) and save it in the “UPDATE” folder. Save the file with the file name “PS4UPDATE.PUP”.
- Ensure that the “PS4” folder is at the root of the USB storage device, and not contained in another folder: USB (D:) > PS4 > UPDATE.
- Connect a PS4 controller (using a USB cable) and the USB drive to the PS4 system.
- Start the PS4 system in Safe Mode: press and hold the power button, releasing after the second beep.
- Select Safe Mode option 3 “Update System Software”.
- Select [Update from USB Storage Device] > [OK].
PlayStation Operating System Update
Remember that reinstalling your PS4 system software will delete all of the data contained in your PS4 system storage.